- Highly styled and versatile steel cabinet suitable for housing a variety of 19" panel width and EIA-310
- Four adjustable mounting rails with square holes on EIA spacing; rails will accept either #12-24 (Bud #307) or M6
(#851-DLH) cage nuts
- Supplied with See-Thru removable front door with tempered glass window
- Solid steel removable rear and side panels
- Supplied with 110V AC, 65 CFM exhaust fan for cooling
- One fixed shelf included
- Four mar-resistant feet on bottom surface
- Finish: Fine textured black powder coating
If you are looking for BUD Cabinets, please call us at (800) 894-0412 or email us at
email@example.com we will do our best to help
you find the Emperor Series Cabinets that you are looking for at the most competitive prices possible. If you are searching for BUD Network Cabinet technical
information (data-sheets) please use the BUD Cabinet Datasheets OR
Product Selection Guide page links.
The Wall Mount Cabinet, Emperor Series is a high style high feature enclosure that provides three section
flexibility at a value price.
- Sturdy and durable steel construction. Mounting rails - 18 ga., other parts 20 ga.
- Furnished completely assembled with tempered glass front door and removable sides
- 130 lb. weight capacity
- EIA 310 compliant for 19" mount equipment
- Two pairs of fully adjustable panel mounting rails are included in the center section. One fixed pair of mounting
rails is included in the rear section
- One ventilated shelf provided
- Includes two fans installed in the top of the center section
- Slots with readily removable covers are provided in the top and bottom of the rear section for easy cable
- Sides are readily removable but come with key lock and with ventilation at top and bottom of cabinet
- 4 mounting slots provided in rear unit for rapid wall mounting
- Other sizes and modifications are available upon request
Wall Mount Emperor Series
- Multiple equipment mounting surfaces - stationary 5-U vertical (hubs, routers, fiber) and swingdown 2-U (patch
- Accepts conduit and surface raceway
- Supports copper/fiber interfaces
- Ventilated sides
- Reversible key locking front door
- Internal grounding bar
- Wall mounting on 16" centers
- Finish: Off white - other colors available upon request.
These welded steel cabinets are wall mountable in all four directions to adapt to all networking hub
- Welded 18 ga. steel construction
- 19" E.I.A. equipment brackets mount in either the cabinet body or cabinet door.
- Accepts equipment with up to 3.50" high panel space.
- Large cable access opening suitable for most non-metallic cableways.
- Lockable front door for security.
- Popular Sand Texture finish is standard.
- Mounts to wall on 16" centers.
Whether used independently or as a companion to the Classic II cabinet rack, the design of this
distinctive cabinet harmonizes perfectly with the most sophisticated systems. While it's portable, it is equally effective
for permanent installations.
- Top, bottom and side panels .05" aluminum. Frame, 6063-T5 aluminum extrusions.
- Accommodate 19.00" panels.
- Panel Mounting Rails have #10-32 tapped holes on E.I.A. spacing (Use #7346 screws - order separately)
- Panels not included but are available.
- Cabinet - 500# equipment load capacity Carrying Handles limited to 150# capacity
This portable cabinet offers the same built-in quality as other Bud cabinets at economy pricing not found
anywhere else in the industry.
- All welded 18-gauge steel construction.
- Stationary panel mounting rails resulting in a 14.50-inch clear inside depth. Rails have .28~ dia. holes on E.I.A.
universal spacing. (Use #295 cage nuts and #7346 screws - order separately)
- Accepts standard 19.00-inch wide panels.
- Available in 5 panel space heights.
- Snap-in handles and feet are included.
- Cabinet - 500# equipment load capacity Carrying Handles limited to 150#
Whether we have BUD Cabinets in stock in or need to ship direct from BUD Industries to any USA
cities (New York Los Angeles Chicago Houston Philadelphia Phoenix San Diego Dallas San Antonio Detroit San Jose
Indianapolis San Francisco Columbus Austin Baltimore Milwaukee Boston Washington El Paso Seattle Denver Charlotte Fort Worth
Portland Oklahoma City Tucson New Orleans Las Vegas Cleveland Long Beach Albuquerque Kansas City Fresno Virginia Beach Atlanta
Sacramento Oakland Mesa Tulsa Omaha Minneapolis Honolulu Colorado Springs St. Louis Wichita Santa Ana Pittsburgh Arlington
Cincinnati Anaheim Toledo Buffalo St. Paul Corpus Christi Aurora Raleigh Newark Lexington Fayette Anchorage Louisville Riverside
Bakersfield Stockton Birmingham Jersey City Norfolk Baton Rouge Hialeah Lincoln Greensboro Plano Rochester Glendale Akron Garland
Madison Fort Wayne Fremont Scottsdale Montgomery Shreveport Lubbock Chesapeake Mobile Des Moines Grand Rapids Richmond Yonkers
Spokane Augusta Glendale Tacoma Irving Huntington Beach Arlington Modesto Durham Boise Winston Salem); CTi Automation can get
Visioncab Cabinets to you fast and save you some money!
Our BUD Industries distributors warehouse stocks some BUD products enabling us to further
assist you in finding the correct BUD Econocab Cabinet in the USA, Canada, or Mexico. It will be very helpful if you have the
BUD Cabinet part numbers ready, then our sales representatives can provide you with a pricing and availability quote
for Classic II Cabinet that you are looking for in seconds. If you do not have the part numbers for BUD Universal Network
Cabinet, our application engineers will be able to help you figure out the part numbers and get the price quote to you as
soon as possible.